The Phrase suite is the most comprehensive language technology on the market, combining TMS with string management. Our products support most file formats with tons of useful integrations. We’re also constantly pushing our technology to offer simpler, more robust AI and MT features.
Flexibility and scalability
The Phrase Localization Suite is built to scale with businesses of any size or sector. Take control over the localization process by bringing your teams, departments, and tools together using an end-to-end solution.
Pushing language technology forward
We offer the broadest variety of translation workflows and the most supported file formats and integrations in the industry, uniting people in different workflows for seamless collaboration.
Imagining what’s next
We believe translation should be simple. That’s why our products are easy to use, leveraging AI and machine translation so you can stop working on manual tasks and get more done.
Combine all Suite features with ease
Sync translation jobs between Phrase TMS and Phrase Strings. The job sync serves as a bridge between the 2—providing a seamless localization experience that allows you to make the most of the strengths and features of both.
Localization software for tomorrow
The Phrase Localization Suite is equipped with enterprise-grade security, so you can work without interruptions.
- 99.99% annual uptime
- GDPR & CCPA compliant
- 24/7 support
The power of the Phrase Suite
Create an integrated localization ecosystem with the power of the highest ranked TMS seamlessly synced with a specialized string management platform for digital products—equipped with integrations and features to benefit everyone on your team.
Our translation management system works with a wide range of content, organizing, tracking, and automating the whole process. It’s suited for:
- Organizations that want to centralize translation needs from multiple departments.
- Teams that work with a wide range of assets and resources, such as translation memories, term bases, and multiple translation vendors.
- Customizing machine translation output and post-editing workflows.
- Document-based files where segments have a specific order.
- Transactional workflows where content flows through and is stored elsewhere.
- Localization project managers looking for customizable workflow automation, financial, and MT features.
- Professional translators requiring a fully-featured editor.
Our string management platform is a centralized place where you can store and manage software content, source copy, and translations. It works well for:
- Digital product teams working in agile workflows that prioritize quick turn-around times and automation.
- Digital product teams looking for an easy-to-implement translation solution that works with their existing tool set.
- Software copy that is key-based with individual keys, without a specific order.
- Continuous localization workflows where Phrase Strings serves as the single source of truth for software copy.
A customized localization experience
Whatever your translation or localization workflow looks like, Phrase is able to adapt to it.
Phrase by the numbers
Phrase is way ahead of their competition when it comes to SaaS solutions—it seems that others are now playing catch-up. We never know what our next request will be, but one thing for sure is that we are confident that Phrase will be able to handle anything that comes its way.
Phrase has enabled the Vista localization operations team to effectively support the company’s mission to migrate to a new state-of-the-art tech stack for content management and to streamline workflows, providing more automation and easy-to-use off-the-shelf connectors.
With Phrase, we have found a scalable solution, which can adapt to our various requirements and workflows, while enabling us to offer a seamless localized experience to our 20M users.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here to field your questions on our localization suite
The flexibility of a suite allows Phrase to meet your needs at every stage without overwhelming you with features you won’t use. Our products are integrated, so you can upgrade whenever you need it and sync translation jobs between Strings and TMS.
Phrase TMS is a document-based platform, meaning it works best with content-like text files, presentation slides, or product descriptions. Phrase Strings is key-based, so it works with separately-editable strings that don’t need to be in a specific order, like software copy.
Phrase TMS works with transactional workflows, meaning that content comes into the product, gets translated, and then syncs back to where it came from. It can be updated and re-translated directly in Phrase TMS. Phrase Strings is continuous, meaning it can be updated whenever and exported or synced to multiple other places.