We’re happy to announce that we’ve added TextMaster as a translation partner to Phrase. With our TextMaster integration, we’re thrilled to be able to offer the services of another major player in the global translation industry to all Phrase customer.
TextMaster is a truly valuable partner, especially for customers who target the European market given that they’re specialized in the European languages, including German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and many more.
How to order translations from TextMaster
Ordering translations via TextMaster is simple:
- Sign into Phrase.
- Find the “Order translations” link next to your project.
- Select “TextMaster” as the provider you want to use.
- Choose your source and target languages.
- Choose whether you want to just translate specific tags or the whole project.
- Choose a valid TextMaster category and select the quality level (Basic and Premium).
- Place your order and get the translation back automatically.
- To boost the quality of your translation order, you can provide a style guide.
If you haven’t ordered translations with Phrase yet, now is a good time to give it a try. Contact support at email@example.com if you have questions regarding TextMaster or you need help with your first order.
TextMaster offers professional translation, web content writing, and proofreading services by native speakers across the globe. With a community of thousands of freelance content writers and translators, TextMaster is trusted by more than 5,000 customers to handle all types of web content, copywriting, and translation projects. TextMaster services are available in more than 15 languages to over 50 countries worldwide.
Be sure to subscribe and receive all updates from the Phrase blog straight to your inbox. You’ll receive localization best practices, about cultural aspects of breaking into new markets, guides, and tutorials for optimizing software translation and other industry insights and information. Don’t miss out!